Terms & Conditions
Memocorp includes the operating entities listed at www.strathfieldplaza.com.au.
Pursuant to this licence and subject to the absolute right of Memocorp to vary access to all or any part(s) of the Website, you acquire a non-exclusive right to:
- View the material in the Website.
- Access material contained in the Website.
- Use the Website strictly in accordance with the provisions of this licence.
Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Memocorp does not endorse, or approve of the operators of Third Party Websites, or the information, graphics and material on those Third Party Websites (“Third Party Material”).
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Memocorp makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. Memocorp is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking Material on this Website to Third Party Material.
All offers to sell and statements relating to goods and services available on Third Party Websites are the responsibility of and given by the Third Party Website operator. In so far as such offers and statements are made on the Website, such offers and statements are made by Memocorp on behalf of the operator. Memocorp expressly disclaims acting in any other respect on behalf of Third Party Website operators.
Memocorp may receive payments from operators of Third Party Websites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the Third Party Website from this Website.
You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Memocorp is either the owner or the licensed user of the copyright in the materials and information on this Website including without limitation any logo, design, floorplans, text, graphic and their arrangement (“Content”). Unless we indicate otherwise you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the Content in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical or otherwise without the prior written consent of Memocorp or the written consent of the copyright owner. You may access and use the Content and this Website for your own personal use only. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute Content to the Website, such Content will become the property of Memocorp and you hereby assign all rights, title and interests in and to such contributions to Memocorp.
Any comments or materials sent to us through the Website including feedback data, questions, comments and suggestions (“Feedback”), will be deemed to be non-confidential. Memocorp has no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and will be free to reproduce, exhibit, use, disclose, display, transform and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation. In addition, Memocorp will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services incorporating such Feedback.
Memocorp reserves the right to remove any Content from this Website at any time, for any reason including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content.
You must indemnify and keep Memocorp (and its related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors) indemnified fully from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to your conduct, your use of this Website, your breach of provisions this licence, or your breach of any rights of third parties.
The “Memocorp” name and all its associated trademarks are trademarks of Memocorp.
Any other trade marks appearing on this Website may be the trademarks of the relevant owners.
You must not use any trademarks that appear on this Website without the written consent of the trademark owner.
Your conduct when using this Website
You acknowledge and accept that your use of the Website indicates your acceptance of this licence and that you are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the Website.
In accessing the Website, you must not:
- take any steps to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or any parts thereof that are not opened to public access;
- disrupt or interfere with or make attempts to disrupt or interfere with:
– the Website;
– any other user’s enjoyment of this Website or Third Party Websites; or
– any services, system resources, accounts, servers or network connected to or accessible
through this Website or Third Party Website;
- engage or make attempts to engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity whatsoever through the use (whether direct or indirect) of the Website or Third Party Websites;
- use, copy or translate for commercial use, reproduce, adapt, vary or modify any material in any form in this Website without the express consent of Memocorp except as expressly authorised by this licence;
- use any robot, spider or any other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages or any Content on this Website, without the prior written consent of Memocorp;
- take any (or make attempts to take any) action that imposes an unreasonable or large load on the infrastructure of the Website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website;
- post or transmit to or via this Website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication; or
- use or attempt to use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity.
In accessing this Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- you must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this Website. Memocorp reserves (at its absolute discretion) the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user;
- if Memocorp issues you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of this Website, you are solely responsible for any use of the Website through such access, whether authorised or not; and
- you have exercised your independent judgment and have not relied on any representation made by Memocorp which has not been stated expressly in this licence or upon any descriptions or illustrations or specifications contained in any document including catalogues or publicity material produced by Memocorp (which material may be out of date or superceded).
While Memocorp has endeavoured to ensure that all information provided on this Website is complete, accurate or up to date, the Content and this Website are provided “as is” and “as available” and Memocorp takes no responsibility for any error or omission relating to this information. The existence of inaccurate, incomplete or superseded material in this Website will not cause Memocorp to be in breach of the terms of the licence.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Memocorp:
- disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; and
- will not be liable for any cost, loss or damage suffered by you through your use of the Website or Memocorp’s failure to provide access to the Website or any Third Party Websites or any information updates.
- The Content may contain general information about Memocorp’s products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
- constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
- form part of the terms and conditions for Memocorp’s products and services;
- purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or
- take account of your particular financial position or requirements.
This Website may include information about stocks and their prices. The information made available on stock prices on this Website does not reflect the current or “real time” price of the stock. Images and diagrams on this Website are intended to be a visual aid only and do not necessarily accurately depict the object described.
Your use of this Website including all Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Website is at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Website, you must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this Website.
Memocorp does not warrant or make any representations:
- that this Website or the server that operates it is free from viruses or other corrupted materials or occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this Website; or
- in relation to the use or the results of the use of the Content or this Website as to their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise; or
- that use of this Website will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it; or
- that the functions contained in this Website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted or without error, that defects will be corrected, or that electronic material in this Website and other Third Party Websites are free of harmful components.
Memocorp will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses arising out of a breach of this licence, or arising out of the supply of a defective program or incorrect materials.
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, Memocorp (including our related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors) expressly disclaim all liability to you or any other persons for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to the Content or this Website (or material accessed via this Website), or to access of the Website by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise. To the full extent permitted by law, any liabilities imposed on Memocorp, or implied into this licence, under any law are hereby excluded.
To the extent permitted by law, all implied terms are excluded. If any statute implies terms into this licence, which cannot be lawfully excluded, such terms will apply to this licence, save that the liability of Memocorp for breach of any such implied term will be limited to the maximum extent possible, at the option of Memocorp, to any one or more of the following:
- The replacement of goods or services to which the breach relates or the supply of equivalent goods or services.
- The repair of such goods or services.
- The payment of the cost of replacing the goods or services or of acquiring equivalent goods or services.
- The payment of the cost of having the goods repaired or the services performed again.
Nothing in this licence is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under the Trade Practices Act or any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
Memocorp reserves the right to make any change, add or remove any material in or from this Website without notice. Memocorp may also make improvements or changes in the products or programs described in the Content at any time without notice. For example, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the Content.
Termination and suspension
Memocorp reserves the right, without notice and in its sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue, suspend or terminate any service offered by or through this Website as well as this Website at any time. All provisions of this Licence which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, disclaimers and indemnities.
Failure or neglect by Memocorp to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this licence shall not be construed or deemed to be a waiver of the rights of Memocorp under this licence.
No waiver by Memocorp of its rights under this Licence shall be deemed a waiver of any other term or provision and shall be limited to a single waiver limited to the specific circumstances under which such waiver was granted.
A reference to “$” or “dollars” throughout this Website is a reference to Australian currency, unless stated otherwise.
Memocorp respects your privacy. The Privacy Statement applicable to this Website explains how personal data will be treated as you access and interact with this Website and can be accessed on the Privacy page of this website.
If any parts of this Licence are deemed unlawful void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision may be severed from this Licence and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
This licence is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – Win 1 of 10 $100 Gift Cards
- Information on how to enter prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Who can enter? Entry is only open to residents of Australia over the age of 18+. The promoter’s directors, management, employees, retailers, tenants of participating centres and their immediate families together with agencies and suppliers associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion Period: This promotion commences at 9am on Thursday 1 December and closes at 4pm on Saturday 24 December 2016.
- How to enter? To enter, an entrant must, during the promotion period: ‘Subscribe to the Strathfield Plaza eNewsletter’ for your chance to go into the draw to win 1 of 10 $100 Gift Cards to redeem at a Strathfield Plaza Specialty Store.
- How many times can you enter? Each entrant can enter only once. One subscription is classed as one entry.
- The draws: The prize winner will be drawn based on the criteria met (must have subscribed to the Strathfield Plaza eNewsletter as per criteria explained above). All entries which meet these criteria will be considered prior to the draw. The Prize draw will take place at the Strathfield Plaza Centre Management office at 1pm on Tuesday 3 January 2017.
The judge(s) or promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize details:
- There will be 10 prizes awarded at the end of the promotion period as follows:
2x $100 Beautyworks Cosmetica Strathfield Plaza Gift Vouchers
2x $100 Oliver Brown Strathfield Plaza Gift Voucher
2x $100 Allure Lab Strathfield Plaza Gift Voucher
2x $100 Acupower Strathfield Plaza Gift Voucher
2x $100 Amore Pacific Strathfield Plaza Gift Voucher
- Total prize value: The maximum total prize pool value is $1000.00 AUD. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s).
- Prize Restrictions
All vouchers are only valid for the date or period specified on the vouchers or by the provider, and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the provider. Once awarded, the promoter is not liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Notification: The prize winners will be notified via Facebook direct message and their name(s) will be published on the centre’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/strathfieldplaza) by 2pm on Tuesday 3 January 2017.
- Winner: The winners must provide evidence which, to the reasonable satisfaction of the promoter, demonstrates that he or she is the same person selected as the winner, is eligible to enter and has complied with these terms and conditions.
- Minors: Entrants must be aged 18 years or over for the entry to be valid.
- Disqualification: The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify any entrant who forged, manipulated or tampered with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who does not provide all information requested on the entry form, where applicable.
- Claiming prizes: The prize should be claimed and collected in person by the winner from the Strathfield Plaza Centre Management at their own cost within 1 month from the date of draw. Unless specified otherwise, it is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. The promoter will not notify winners of the time remaining.
- Prizes: Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the promoter excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a similar item, subject to State regulation. The prize and/or any element of the prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their prize and/or any element of the prize as stated.
- Redraw: Should the prize remain unclaimed after 3 months a redraw will occur. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw a prize in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or not claiming a prize for 3 months (or such other time as required under law) from the date of the draw. Any redraws will be conducted at the Centre Management office, subject to any written direction given under applicable law.
- Entries: No responsibility is accepted by the promoter for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries.
- Variation/cancellation: Subject to state legislative requirements, the Promoter reserves the right to reasonably amend or vary these terms and conditions or cancel or suspend this promotion at its sole discretion at anytime throughout this Promotion.
- Liability and release: The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury, loss or damage suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence) in connection with accepting or using a prize or participating in this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The promoter is not responsible for defective prizes, lost or stolen prizes or misuse of any prize. All entrants release from, and indemnify the promoter against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in this Promotion including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Printing errors: In the event of printing errors, quality control matters, structural faults or similar factors, any claims for prizes or entitlements to claims will be dealt with in accordance with the relevant state legislative requirements.
- Use of any information provided: By entering this promotion, each entrant consents to any information or drawings or items they submit with their entry (other than personal details), being entered into a database and the Promoter may use or reproduce the information, drawing or item in a publication, printed matter, online or in other media without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The Promoter may edit or reduce in length an entrant’s submission for the purpose of clarity and space.
- Privacy: All entries become the property of the promoter. By entering this promotion, (unless the entrant has specified otherwise) each entrant consents to the personal information they submit with their entry being used for the primary purposes of: administering this promotion, passing on information to related entities and to enter into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity activities of the promoter or its related entities. An entrant may request access to his or her personal information held by the promoter by contacting the promoter’s privacy officer. The promoter may deny a request for access in some circumstances. If it does it will tell you why. An access fee may be charged to cover the promoter’s costs of providing the information. The promoter regards the security of personal information as a priority however the promoter cannot guarantee the security of personal information provided.
- Photograph of winner: The name and photograph of the winner(s) may be used for promotional purposes by the promoter, unless the winner notifies the promoter at the time of accepting the prize that he or she does not consent to such use.
- Record keeping: The promoter will retain the entry form and other records relating to this promotion for the period it is required to in accordance with the relevant state legislative requirements (ie. NSW – 3 months, ACT – 12 months, SA – 3 months, Vic – 3 years, WA – 12 months, NT- 2 years, QLD – 5 years) after the date on which the winners are drawn, after which the entry form will be destroyed if the entrant has indicated on the entry form that he or she does not wish to receive any further information from the promoter.
- Promoter: The promoter is Memocorp Australia Pty Ltd ABN: 57 051 213 800.